Tower Cold Chain Solutions are proud to announce the first in a series of hosted impartial round-table events, with industry leaders from the pharmaceutical, airline and logistics sectors.
The first session is titled: Passive v active: an impartial discussion between key stakeholders.
Broadcast live on Tuesday 28th September 2021, from 10.00am to 11.30am BST.
LOT Polish Airlines
DHL Supply Chain
Maltacourt Global Logistics
SFS Pharma Logistics
Henry Moran (Host)
ASC Associates Ltd
We are trying something a little bit different where we are sponsoring six industry experts to come together to discuss market trends in the passive and active market.
The panel will consist of:
- Roger Chew: Global Sales Director, SFS Pharma Logistics
- Brendan Beech: Director – Global Network and Business Development, Maltacourt Global Logistics
- Mike Meakin: Vice President, Global Quality Regulatory & Compliance, DHL Supply Chain
- Maik Slijpen: Director, Value Stream Management, The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
- Michał Grochowski: Cargo Director at LOT Polish Airlines
- Henry Moran: Host & Director, ASC Associates Ltd
Questions being asked of the panel are:
- What affects your choice when choosing between active and passive containers?
- What is your experience of using different types of container and what variety of results have you obtained?
- Do you see current trends in the market relating to risk, compliance and liability affecting the choice of container?
- With the increasing need to deliver vaccines in remote areas of the developing world, how do you think that this will affect the passive v active choice?
This will be followed by a 30-minute live Q&A involving all attendees allowing you to ask questions directly to the panel, time permitting. It should be a lively and highly-informative discussion.